This tote is perfect. I bought it years ago at Hastings. It doesn't look like it's available anymore but there are tons of others on the Loungefly site. I love it because as a mom, I need to stash all kinds of stuff for the kids as well as stuff for work.
How I Made a Laptop Sleeve
1. Gather supplies. I hand stitched this since I have yet to buy a sewing machine (next month, I swear!).
- 1/2 yard Fabric for outside
- 1/2 yard Fleece fabric for inside
- Device (for measuring)
- Velcro (or button closure)
6. Turn the fabrics rightside out
7. Fold the fabric fleece side out leaving about a 2 inch flap for the fastener placement